* Complex movement based exercises, all multi-joint in nature and all requiring a high emphasis on stability.
* Movement drills, such as fast feet, ladder drills, heel flicks etc.
* Jumps & drops, which are difficult to achieve resisted due to awkwardness of bars.
* Throws, difficult to do with most systems other than medicine balls which rarely exceed more than 15kg.
* Catching and taking the impact, again difficult to complete with most systems.
* Dynamic movements with a partner, throw... catch... move... throw... catch
* Pure resisted core stability movements.
No Reviews yet why not write your own review
You must be logged in to write this product Click here to login